Fire crews from Dagenham and Romford fire stations attended the incident
The Brigade were called at 11.20pm on Sunday, 26 January after a neighbour heard a smoke alarm sounding in the property on Bridport Avenue Road.
A small part of the kitchen was damaged by fire.
The woman suffered from smoke inhalation and was treated on scene by London Ambulance Service crews.
The fire was under control by 11.45pm.
Fire crews from Dagenham and Romford fire stations attended the incident.
The fire is believed to be caused by cardboard and papers left too close to the hob.Tags: Romford, Havering
© TIME107.5fm 2015-2020. All rights reserved.