Orient announced the news this afternoon.
The O’s had been due to take on Tottenham Hotspur tomorrow in the EFL Cup but that game is now in doubt with Orient saying an announcement would be made shortly.
Players were tested following Saturday’s League Two match against Mansfield.
In a statement, Orient said: “We have informed the EFL and Tottenham Hotspur and will make a further announcement regarding Tuesday’s match shortly.
“We have also informed Mansfield Town, Plymouth Argyle and Oldham Athletic, our three most recent opponents, prior to the public release of this information.
“Leyton Orient’s priority is the health and well-being of its players and staff. Those who have tested positive will now strictly follow government self-isolation guidelines.”
Orient’s stadium and training ground are closed until further notice, the club says.
In a statement, the EFL said: “The EFL has been made aware of positive test results recorded at Leyton Orient and is currently awaiting the outcome of discussions between the club and Public Health England which will determine what, if any, action is required outside of adhering to current protocols and guidance.”
For more on this story, and the latest on our other local and national news, listen to Time 107.5FMTags: Leyton Orient, Football
© TIME107.5fm 2015-2020. All rights reserved.